Performed by Rita C. Santos on February 2nd 2023.
I specialise in electroacoustic work for solo and small ensembles, with the goal to express feelings from personal experience.
In the coming years I will be pursueing a master's degree abroad. After which I hope to play my music in different concert halls throughout the world.
Learned during the studies
During my studies Music & Technology I learned how to combine different techniques and knowledge to create music in my own style. As well as work together effectively with other musicians.
List of publications / exhibitions / prices / concerts / shows etc.
- Impromptu in F Major
- Impromptu in F Major for clarinet, cello, piano, vibraphone, Trio Burlesco
- Forest - flute and electronics
- The Penrose Bird - solo cello
- Reflowable - string quartet, Keuris Ensemble
- Frayed Freedom (video game) (sound design)
- The Red Sea Inside My Mind - vocals, (bass) flute, electronics
Text by Priscilla Kint
- waves I - for C flute and electronics
- waves II - for alto saxophone and electronics
- Wrecked - theatre collaboration with Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
Extending the expressivity of electronics
The Red Sea Inside My Mind
was written by Priscilla Kint. The text is about being stuck in your mind, unable to get out, and the fear of it. The piece was first performed during a concert at the Muziekhuis Utrecht in 2022 by André Lourenço and Tatiana Rosa.
Album art is by Iris Vestergaard.